RE: Three phase TC

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

What if you were to use a 3 gang rotary gap, each gap
firing 120 deg after the other.. and all dumping into the
same primary?? I'm not sure how you'd work that out in
terms of resonance in the secondary though... I don't know
much about 3 phase, but it sounds like you'd get alot more
power that way..

Ben McMillen