Re: Design Problem

Hi CJ,

Your motor is perfect to convert to a sync motor.  See the instructions in the
ZIP file at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/syncmot.zip

The "poor man's" notes on converting them with easy tools is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/sync_motor.txt

I trust you have seen may gaps to get the basic idea at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/SmallCoil/small_gap1.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/BigCoil/Rgap.jpg

Cheers,

        Terry