Re: Biggg Coil running again

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Kevin

Direct access to the vertical deflection plates, WOW! good idea,
I'll modified my old Tektronix model 310.

Tx for the idea,
Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kevin R Eldredge by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kreld-at-juno-dot-com>