Toroid bulk buy order Payment

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

Payment of $273 for each toroid you want to order,
should be made by a check made payable to:

D&M's High Voltage
P.O. Box 24002
Tampa, FL  33623

Please put for:  "Toroid Bulk Buy" on the check.

Shipping and handling will be due (C.O.D.) upon arrival of the
toroid at your place.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage