Re: First Lights

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Steve

Interesting! That's the kind of experiment I want to do with my
new DC PS. The arc on the charging side are lighter because it's
take more time to charge the cap than to discharge them: same
energy but in a longer time = less ampere.

I really like to see a schematic of your RSG and circuit.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>