Geek Group MMC Caps-----Bulk Order Notice

As of 1200hrs today (Monday) the order is sealed. All people who have their
money in our paypal have their orders in this batch. I'm starting the next
batch now. I've called CD and our order is being speced right now, they
should ship this week. They will ship from Sigma-6, with the shirts (for
those of you who were kind enough to order shirts :) ) the day after they
arrive here.

I am dropping the .1 size cap for small orders. 99% of people get the .15s
so orders for the .1s take forever to accumulate. We will still carry them,
but only for orders of over 250, that way I can get them out to you right
away. I hate having to sit on other peoples money.

If cap sales continue to grow as they have been, we will soon be carrying
caps as a stock item and turnaround will drop from weeks to days :).

In a side note.....

Does anyone know a place I can get a 33kV Pig? I only need 10kVA, maybe
less. This is for the Stomper project, and I need it soon, and at a VERY low
price.

Maybe I'll spend the $40 we made on MMCs on this, lol. Yeah...our markup is
THAT low.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek