Re: Secondary Questions

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

hi jake, I have a coil that exact size that works pretty well. i'd say go
with #22 or #24 awg wire. i
used #22 and it gave me a little over 850 turns. you'll need about 3 pounds
of wire to complete the
job. i ordered the wire from CBC metal supply/paramount wire co. they run a
very good business and
can be found on the web at:
http://www.parawire-dot-com
i payed about $25 for my 3# of wire. not bad i'd say, and their service is
great!

safe coiling,
Roberta