Re: Simulating coils

Hi Jason,

I don't have one, but many people here in the past have talked very well of
the Wavetek Model 27 (I think that is the one).  It does inductance,
capacitance, frequency, and all the other normal functions.

You can use the fancy new and improved search engine at:
http://www.pupman-dot-com/
and search for "Wavetek".  They run about $120 and do just about all the
stuff...

I have a model for may mot:
Lp = 0.113H
Ls = 37.8H