From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 7:10 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: nst shock

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

            Hi my name is frank im new to coiling and i was working on my
power supply unit and i accidently grabbed hold of the end of the hv out
line
which is 10,000 volt at 20 milla amps and i barly flinched. i barley feel
120
shocks any more and im small i only way 135 punds (and im only 16)  I don't
understand how a full grown man can get nocked accross the room bye a shock
like this when it barley makes me flinch. can anyone offer any sugestions?