Re: Malcolms papers

Hi Malcolm,

For Corum:
Page 1 is missing part of the title at the top.
Page 2 is tilted and missing right edge and gets worse down the page.
Page 4 and 5 are tilted but everything is there.

For Maglic, some are tilted but everything is there and it looks like the
scan quality is the same as
the Corum paper, however, the hand written equations are really hard to
decifer.

Take care,
Bart
PS: (send the rescans anytime)

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>