Re: 811A first light

Original poster: "Brent Turner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bturner-at-apc-dot-net>

Hi Robert...

Didn't mean to tread on any trademarks there... :-)

Regarding the 4-1000, I was thinking more on the lines of something
similar to John's pulsed-staccato mode. Averages the current on the
plate to prevent that 'Chernobyl' effect...

How long an arc would you expect off that 3-10,000???

- brent

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>