Re: TESLA MAP fixed... soon

Hi Kevin,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> I switched Tesla Map to the "overall" toroid measurement method.I think
John Freau is doing great work
> by exploring areas beyond the traditional normal coil parameters, and
working out original formulas
> like the optimal toroid parameters.

This is good. I, like John and many others, use overall demensions (makes
toroid measurement easy for the
user).

> Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to change the program's window
> size. You will need a monitor with a screen resolution of at least 800x600
> to see the program. Very few monitors are unable to view at 800x600 pixels,
> except some older ones. If you have one of these older monitors you can try
> to change the resoultion, if that dosnt work- sorry!

Yep, my monitors are old on both pc's. No way to throw in a scroll bar, eh?
(had to try).

> I've also modified the error checking so that the input fields will accept a
> decimal without a zero before it. I could see where having to type a zero
> could be irritating, I guess I just got use to it.

Thanks. It was bothersome. I kept forgetting to add the zero and ended up
inputting values twice several
times. I'll be waiting for the upload post.

Take care,
Bart