RE: Check Your MMC Bleeder Resistors?

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Terry,

I have numerous hours on the Mini-Twin (some runs as long as 15-min) with no
problems. My 6" coil has many many hours on it throwing 6-7' arcs and there
is no indication of a problem with the resistors or the caps....

Regards,
Brian B.