RE: NST Ground, RF ground, the whole bit...

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

After thinking about what Terry says and reviewing the archives (thanks to
Michael Tandy) I tend to agree with the Fritzman.
A 60 Hz "thing" needs to be kept on the 60Hz side. That means the green,
third wire from the AC input can go to the ground screw on the NST case but
NOT to the RF ground tie point.

That is reserved for things from the RF side of the fence only.

Safety First

Ted

Subject: Re: NST Ground, RF ground, the whole bit...

Hi Jonathon,

"I" agree with you :-))  If it can carry seriuous RF, it needs a short RF
ground.  The AC line ground is only good for 60Hz AC stuff.  There are all
kinds of opinions on this, but this is mine ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry