Re: NST questions

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

One RC lo-pass filter can protect several NSTs in
parallel, assuming the filter resistors are up to the
increased current.

The NST case (or ground lug) connection should be
wired to the AC ground prong.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg