Re: NST Connections

Hi Ben,

In a normal NST, the case is always grounded.  On my ACtown, it was just an
innocent looking screw.  I sometimes just add another bolt or binding post
to the NST.  Larger NSTs have pretty obviouse grounding studs but smaller
ones and OBITs are usually just grounded with the case screws.

Cheers,

	Terry