Small Tesla Coil for sale...

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi everyone.

I have just recently finished a small Tesla Coil, that runs off of a 9kV 30mA
NST. It makes 12" arcs (actually a little more) at a gap spacing of 3/32 of
an inch. It will arrive at your doorstep for $400. Shipping is on me.

Please check it out at our website:

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/tx4/ionwind/sitemap.html
(close the pop-up ad's)

LV control circuitry, handheld "HV ON" pushbutton switch
270VA 9kV 30mA NST
.006uF MMC capacitor
Flat primary
3.5" x 10" secondary, 26 gauge
4.5" duct toroid, 0" I.D., 9" O.D. (looks great on coil!)
5 segment linear static gap, 3 gaps used -at- 1/32" per gap

Send me personal email if you would like more information. Serious buyers
only please ; )

Have a good one,

Justin Hays
KC5PNP