Re: determining transformer characteristics

Hi Mark,

Check out these wonderful papers by Tero Ranta:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeroRanta/CurrentLimitedTrans
formers/NSTModel.htm

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeroRanta/NSTCapMatching/Reso
nantCapacitorMatch.htm