Nick fields 48 hour coil article

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

All.
I've had 5 requests so for for this, so I'll give it a week to see if
there're any mor requests and then e-mail it to all requesters.
Please direct your feedback to Nick, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
Cheers... Mark.
P.S. In answer to a few questions, this article is by far bigger/better and
much more informative than the magazine, which was edited heavily and
contains parts lists and woodworking measurements to suit all. M.