Re: Hood Ornament

Oh!  Jonathon brings up a good point!  While the rest of the metal on the car
may make somewhat of a ground plane, the whole car could get a significant RF
potential to ground!  If the coil were running and you put your foot outside on
the ground, you make get a big surprise =:O  Like wise for someone coming up
and touching the car body...

There may be some unknown "bleeding edge" "details" to be discovered with
this.  Wonder how police radar would like it ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry