From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 5:00 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Hood Ornament

Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>

Would it be illegal to use that as a theft deterrent*? lol :)
    -Jake D.
    cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com
    http://taradev.cjb-dot-net

*The moderator will jump in "here" this time ;-)  Uses of a Tesla coil such
as a legal theft deterrent are actually on topic (who makes up these rules
anyway :-)).  However, legalities of stuff sometimes gets to be really
boring and "I" get tired of them...  Things such as "How can I wire up my
Tesla coil to kill my mother-in-law?" are obviously off-topic since they
are asking for advice on how to commit serious crimes...  Maybe I'll try a
little proactive moderation here :-)) - Terry