Caps

Original poster: "Gordon Forrest by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gmf-at-gmforrest.free-online.co.uk>

Dear Tesla fans,

	what value cap is best to use with a 6kV 100mA NST? I worked
out what the best value should be, getting max current by getting the
resistances the same. I've been told to use a much lower value from a
friend.
	Also I've been told NOT to use inductors between the NST and
the cap to stop kickback. I will be using a 16A line filter.
	Do I need a cap to correct the power factor and what value should
it be?

				Gordon Forrest

				Sunny North Shields UK