doorknob cap

Original poster: "Vinnie by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nickolatesla-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hello People

 Would anyone happen to know if this is a good buy and if it will produce
desired effects. Im new to this and am looking to power a coil with a 15kv 30ma
NST and I came accross this item. I am curious if I will be able to obtain any
substantial arcs with this cap listed below.

 Cap. 2000pf, 40kv ceramic, doorknob type. Approximately 2 3/8 inches diameter,
and 1 1/4 inches thick with threaded mounting poles (10-32) on each side.

Vince