Re: TC Final Plans

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

Hi CJ,
Your plan sounds good except you should reduce the number of mov's on the
protection filter to
about 8 (4 on each side) since you are using 9 kv and it was designed for
15 kv. good luck,
Robert