Colorado Springs Notes

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

I got a very nice copy of the Colorado notes from Amazon. It took them 3
weeks to
get it and I was getting worried. 450 pages, 1 inch thick x 8 1/2 x 11 1/2,
-- a big book,
hard cover, $40. The book is published in 1977 by the Nikola Tesla Museum
in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. There is a nice preface by the compiler, no index
but this is Tesla's lab notes, not a text book. There are some nice
photographs including one of Tesla peering out from behind the lab front
door. Tesla's original drawings are well
reproduced.  Lots of good references.
I am very pleased with the purchase. Five Stars.  :-))

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman