impedance meter

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I drove down to All Electronics store in downtown L.A. the other day and I
saw that they had a kit there that allows you to use your DMM as an impedance
meter even if it doesn't read impedance. I don't have an impedance meter, and
it would make things a hell of of lot easier when I'm working on my tesla
coil. I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could find a schematic
or some plans for something similar.
                                        Justin