Re: PCBs

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Alex and all,

Ask the seller to guarantee in writing that the capacitor is PCB Free. All
newer large capacitors will have a prominent label indicating that the
capacitor is "PCB Free". If the seller can't find this label on this
particular cap, DON'T buy it! You don't want to transfer his environmental
headache to you! A large cap containing PCB's is a potentially costly
headache that you don't need... even if the cap is free!

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering