Re: Odd lamination count

Original poster: "James T by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jamest2000-at-att-dot-net>

Hi Guys,
 It don't mean nuthin. I have depotted "identical" Franceformers and they
had different numbers
of lams on each core. One had about 3 more laminations than the other. They
even had different
#'s of shunts between the transformers.
 These are cheap commodity items. Mabey the guy at the factory had a
headache that day or
whatever. Don't be surprised if the voltage varies by a surprising ammount
also.
 I'm not complaining but, you get what you pay for.
Regards,
 James