Re: FW: Old stuff...

Tesla list wrote:

<Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

> In a message dated 6/1/01 5:51:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:

> > Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <
> > Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

> > Hi Terry:

> > I *LOVED* the TC.JPG, so much so that I just spent an hour fooling with
> > Photoshop to remove the folds, cracks, and other blemishes, resulting in
> > an image that is truely frame-worthy.  With DaveP's permission, could
> > you please add the attached file to his directory, and copy the List?

	Sure.  I took time to straighten up some of the text blocks...
	(and that's already cropped.  Shalll we say there was some water
	damage???)

> > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/DaveP/tc_magazine_cover_fix
> > .jpg

> > Thanks, Gary Lau
> > MA, USA

	Uhuh.
	(tho thinking, it DOES look a bit like a retouched photo...)
	And note the safety cautions that START the article.
	'Words to _live_ by', even today...

	What i find puzzling is that no details (to speak of)
	are given to the AC/line transformer...

	best
	dwp