MMC caps and a Parade, was Racing arc clues...

>Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz >  Robin Copini
>
>P.S. Chris, tell CD the caps are great!

You should know :) You've got almost more than I do! wow, that's a massive
MMC.

If anyone else wants some soon I'm almost ready to put the order in. For all
of you who have been patiently waiting on this shipment they should ship
very soon. I have an order for another 100 coming in in the next couple days
from Max I believe. Hurry up and get your order in and you won't have to
wait too long :)

btw: Geek-3, Ben, Betsy, and Raquel (Miss Geek Kalamazoo) were in the Do-Dah
Parade this morning, pics will be on the website in a few hours. Check out
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org  (the DNS has propagated here, it should be
worldwide by now).

Are YOU a member yet?

duck