Re: shortcut?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Not likely. It would probably be sufficient to crush cans some, or a coil
gun. I don't know much about defribulators but if the voltage is pretty high
you might be able to just use the charging transformer and use the caps for
can crushing when you feel like it. Although it might be good for you and
your assistant(or who ever is around when you run it) to learn proper use of
it, hehe.

Mark