Re: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

If anyone wants to have a Teslathon in San Francisco, I have a warehouse with
lots of space around to show off coils. Coils could be stored over night in
the warehouse if desired and there are cheap motels on Lombard St. (not a bad
area).
Jim Heagy