RE: Can Anyone ID This Transformer?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Adam

I would use an ohm meter to see what is connected to what. Even check to see
if any winding is conneceted to the core. Then use a variac to feed in a few
volts and measure the outputs with a volt meter. Then you can compute turn
ratios. This is how I deal with a strange transformer. Those big square
cores are so hard to find! My first impression is that you have an old time
2400V to 120/240V pole pig. If I had it, I would make a homebrew HV
transformer.

Godfrey Loudner