Re: Few questions about large coils

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Hello,
>
> I'm in the process of designing/acquiring parts for a large coil ~17KVA right
> now, and since I've never done any work on a coil this big I thought I'd
throw
> out a few questions to those more experienced than I.

Snipperzzz....

Hi Jason...

check out this web page ....   it can answer some of your questions...

HTTP://members.telocity-dot-com/~bigfoo39/

look under BIGPIG coil ...

Scot D