Re: Toroid bulk buy

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

OWL doesn't mention an 8" x 32" on their brouchure.
8.5" x 34" is the closest. They go up to 14" x 98",
and for a really fat one, they offer 18.25" x 68.5"!!!

And for those of us who had to drill holes in our
OWL's last time around, let's decide on a hole size
and have them drill it. It can't cost any more can it?

Adam

=====
Adam Minchey
yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com