Re: mmc-type cap use question and coiler location

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Can a MOT and MOT cap be used for quarter-shrinking/can crushing? Could they
be used in a small coil? If run on a small coil, could one build a DC coil
without tubes, and be able to use a variable-speed RSG w/ it?

Sorry for all the ?'s at once,
Jonathon Reinhart
hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla