Re: Smeggin' heavy wire..

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

erik,
this sounds allot like some 2400v cable we had to put in place that ran
through a flume (a flume is a channel that returns cooling water).
i remember we (I) had to get the length right on order because we
couldn't splice.
could be wrong here, but sounds close.
marc m.
 geek #1055