uv danger from gap

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi All,

 Well!

 I have to say that I am more than reassurred about this now. I only put
this on the list as it caught
my eye :-).  For the record, the mag is -

PC AUTHORITY - (AUSTRALIAN). JUNE 2001.

www.pcauthority-dot-com.au

page 30. letters to the editor by A van Wageningen, quoting a
refrigeration
trade magazine December 2000 'CELSIUS', on an article on electrical
safety.

Although I quoted this on the list, I must say I was a little taken
aback by the 'force' of some of
the replies. No matter how 'obvious' this may seem to some, it wasn't to
me and as I am sure we
all carry concerns about the safety aspects of our hobby, should any one
discover a potential hazard
to this safety, they should voice these concerns for a reasoned response
from those on the list that have
the knowledge to allay fears or warn us of dangers.

Best Regards

 Robin Copini, who is now going to sheild his gap anyway!