RE: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Keep us all posted. I live in San Jose but would be glad to drive up to
San Francisco for a Tesla-thon.

-Peter Lawrence.