Re: The Geek Group, toys for sale (Info and more toys)

>How about repeating the instructions for buying some of your
>capacitors?  Wasn't interested the first time you posted it here, so
>didn't pay attention. Want some now.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ed

No problem Ed :)

1. Go to www.thegeekgroup-dot-org and click SALES from the row of buttons on the
left.

2. Find what you like. Caps have a specific price, other toys and such
simply make a reasonable offer, haggleing encouraged.

3. Click on the Paypal link and establish an account (use the link on our
site and the Group gets credit for the referral, it doesn't cost you
anything and makes us a buck or two).

4. Email me ( chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com )and we'll work out the specifics.

5. The Group's Paypal account is info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org send the money there,
plus a bit for shipping.

6. With in-stock items they ship as soon as the truck shows up. Caps there
is a waiting period while we accumulate orders for a total of 250 in your
size (there are 2 sizes). We do them in a "Bulk-Buy" type arrangement. I
keep records here of who has what and all and when we order them I send them
direct from Sigma-6.

The Group's address, phone# and everything are on the site (so is all this
info). If anyone has any questions I'm in the lab daily at 1300hrs EST and
can be reached at 616-349-7925, chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com or
cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org or ICQ me at 62868256 I'm very easy to track down
unless I'm out climbing on the weekends, then my pager gets accidently left
in the desk drawer.

I got 5 more X-Ray trannies and over 100 gallons of oil inventoried today.
The oil is in 5gal containers and certified PCB free.
Who wants it?

Anyone have use for a pair of Goniometers? Yeah, teh 4 of you out there who
know what they are, I'm talking to you, lol

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group