Re: New York Teslathon

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gbjsjg-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>How many coilers live in the New York City area?
>
>                                                                     -Max
>Joseph

I am in NYC on the west side.  I do my coiling out of town these
days, but it would be fun to get in touch with other NYC coilers.
Info on some past coils is on my site below.

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com