RE: Question:

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Gene: Just a further brief comment. Although I bought my Allanson new and
paid a stiff price, it performed flawlessly for hours, night after night in
a haunted house for a full month (October) without a hiccup. Worth the money
(if you happen to have it - or can get it at a savings).

Safety First

Ted

Hi Gene,

It Allanson is a very popular NST brand.  It is perfect.  Each side is 7500
volts with the center of the secondary winding connected to the case
(ground) which is they way all NSTs like this are.  The two sides are 180
degrees out of phase so there is 15000 volts between them.  Basically, one
side is at +7500 volts above ground at the same time the other side is
-7500 volts below ground.

Cheers,

	Terry