Re: Toroid Bulk Buy ~

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi, I am kinda Interested also. Contact me with price/size when u get a
chance.

Jonathon Reinhart
hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"