Variac

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I just won the bidding on ebay for a 240v in 0-280v output 20amp variac. Only
$36 although the shipping might be more than the cost. I just want to get a
little more info on it. Please tell me everything you guys can about this, or
is it just plain plug in and connect wires to output? Another one on ebay was
like 120 or 240 in but it could give 280 with 120 input. Will this one be
configurable like that? http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;
item=1603172974

Mark