Re: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Gary
Let me know whatever I can do to help(besides the warehouse). I can offer a
free 60KV energy storage cap (220 lbs) and maybe some TC parts to all Tesla
coilers who attend. Do Teslathons last for a couple days or what? I am
retired, so as long as it doesn't interfere with an opera I can arrange most
any time. As far as the warehouse, it is located in the Hunters Point
shipyard in the south east part of San Francisco. Unlimited free parking,
Power up to 440 volts, good grounds like the railroad tracks burried in the
ground outside the door. I can store things over night for anyone who needs
that, supply sodas, BBQ outfit or whatever. Let me know what is needed.
jim

Jim Heagy (homerlea-at-aol-dot-com)