Re: Freau's efficiency theory=Success!

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Awesome. Am I reading this right, you've got a 5"x32" toroid on a coil only
24" high? and getting 60" sparks from a coil only 24" high?

This looks like the overall shape of my next coil when I'm tired of building
12" high ones, but I'll probably only try 6"x24" toroid. You mention the
spacing and inductance of your primary, but not it's inner and outer
diameters?

-Peter Lawrence.