Re: No responses yet! Fw: Air core toroid...

Hi Michael,

My image of what you proposed here must be wrong. I'm imagining a circular
coil where the low and
high voltage ends are shorting via arcing. You must have something else in
mind. Could elaborate
more?

Thanks,
Bart Anderson

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "mpf by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>