Re: Tentative dates for the N. CA Teslathon

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>

Garry
If it's at my warehouse I better be there, so I could be an alternate
planner. Anyone who wants could come the day before (Fri/Aug 17th) but I am
definitely out as far as Sunday night. It should be a day when Greg Leyh can
be there since he has a giant coil stored at my warehouse. I am also
available the entire weekend of June30/Jul1, July 14/15, July28/29 and Aug
4/5 as well as a lot of week days. If you were not bringing a coil you could
take the Greyhound or ?? down and I could see that you got transported to
motel and back.
jim