cap material question

Original poster: "Will Daniels by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla_is_god-at-37-dot-com>

I know most people use PE as their dielectric but, I was looking through a
page(http://www.datasync-dot-com/~ignatz/electro/teslacoil/platecap/homadecaps.h
tm) at the dielectric material graph section and I noticed how good mylar's
ratings were.  I know it must have been tried on a cap with a puncture
voltage of 7500 per mil  and a better dielectric strength than PE.  Has
anyone used mylar on a cap before?  I looked around and
http://www.discount-hydro-dot-com/mylar.asp
is selling mylar for pretty cheap.  Is this the right stuff?  Mylar seems
far too good to be true.  If anyone could shed some light on this subject
I'd appreciate it.
     Thanks,
          Will Daniels

http://Game.37-dot-com/  <--- Free Games