Re: No responses yet! Fw: Air core toroid...

Original poster: "mpf by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Thanks! This answered my question, though I do find it a bit surprising (had
images of the inductance increasing by 1/2 or something, don't know why...).

> Original poster: "David L. McKinnon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>